The Extended Detection and Response Service provides a proactive approach to identifying and responding to complex cyber threats in networks. The service provides transparency of all data, including endpoint, network and cloud data, while using analytics and automation to prevent cyber threats and reduce cyber risks of organizations. We are focusing on actual incidents and response to them, rather focusing on all notifications and trying to find incidents in them.
- Remote and on-site incident prevention
- 24/7 application acceptance (Helpdesk)
- Cyber security analyst services in 8/5 or 24/7 mode
- Adjusting the security policies of the service during the period of using the service
- Preventive supervision
- Additional consultations
- Full introduction of services and documentation
- Monthly reports on identified breaches
You will get:
- Effective alarm identification
- Automated detection of vulnerabilities and risks, as well as recommendations on correction thereof;
- Measurable solution and flexibility for changes;
- Trusted guarantees and controlled response time;
- Focusing possibilities on the most significant ones;
- Possibility to focus on IT development issues.