2.1 customers (including former and potential customers) and their representatives, cooperation partners and their representatives, as well as third parties who receive or transfer any personal data to LVRTC regarding provision of services (for example, contact persons of legal entities, etc.);
Processor- Processor of personal data. Natural or legal person, state institution, derived public person or its institution, which processes personal data on behalf of the controller in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations
Processing- Any activity or set of activities performed with personal data, with or without automated means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, viewing, using, disclosing, transmitting of data by distributing or otherwise doing so making them available, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying them
Data subject- A natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified
eIDAS- ERegulation (EU) No. 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC
Data of specific categories- Data revealing a person’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or participation in trade union, genetic data, biometric data, health data, data on a person’s sexual life or sexual orientation
Customer- Natural or legal person with whom the State Joint Stock Company “Latvia State Radio and Television Center” has entered into a contract on the provision of specific services or who initiates the process for concluding such a contract
LVRTC- State Joint Stock Company “Latvia State Radio and Television Center”, unified registration No. 40003011203, 14 Ērgļu Street, Riga, Latvia, LV-1012
Facility- The physical environment in which the service provider’s resources related to the provision of services are located
Service provider- State Joint Stock Company “Latvia State Radio and Television Center”, unified registration No. 40003011203, 14 Ērgļu Street, Riga, Latvia, LV-1012
Personal data- Any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person
Certificate- Public key of the user, along with other information protected against forgery, using encryption with the private key of the issuing certification authority
Third party- Legal entity that provides services to a natural or legal person that are only available after identification and/or age verification of the person
General Data Protection Regulation- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Data category and examples
1. Personal identification data- VName, surname, personal identification code/personal identification number, date of birth if the person does not have personal identification code, personal identification document number and validity period, signature.
2. Personal contact details- Adrese, tālruņa numurs, elektroniskā pasta adrese, oficiālā elektroniskā adrese.
3. Identification data of the representative of the customer - legal entity- Name, surname, job title. If the identification of the customer’s representative is expected within the framework of the concluded contract, also the personal identification code/personal identification number or date of birth, if the person does not have a personal identification code, data of personal identification document, contact details, signature.
4. Customer’s data- The following personal data is additionally processed for customers of trust (certification) and electronic identification services provided by LVRTC: previous personal identification code (if applicable), age (only in cases specified in laws and regulations, to ensure verification of a person’s age limit for receiving specified services or purchase of items), personal status in the Population Register, data of issued certificates, data on certificate carrier (if applicable), data on activities performed during use of services (suspension, renewal, revocation of certificates, issuance of PIN envelopes, re-issuance of certificates, creation of electronic signatures, electronic identification activities) required to verify the validity of a certificate, an electronic signature or for the provision of electronic identification service.
5. Service data- Service name and service parameters (including, but not limited to - address, installation date, price, discount, discount expiration date).
6. Communication data- Service name and service parameters (including, but not limited to - address, installation date, price, discount, discount expiration date).
7. Payment data- Bank name and account number, invoice number, date, amount, due date, payment amount, liability amount, note for failure to pay within the specified term, debt amount, debt collection information.
8. Incident application data- Applicant, application number, voice recording, e-mail, date of registration/resolution, type, description of damage/incident and other data related to the resolution of the incident.
9. Video surveillance data- Video image, photo fixation and other data related to the video surveillance process (e.g. identification of the location, geographical coordinates, date, time) obtained during video surveillance at LVRTC facilities when data subject was in the video surveillance reception area.
10. Audio recording data- Audio recordings of the helpdesk and customer service center’s telephone, their date and time.
11. Photos and pictures- Photo, date when the photo was taken.
12. Activities performed within the Internet resources maintained by LVRTC- IP address, audiation recordings, data accumulated by cookies.
13. Data of the portal www.eparaksts.lv- Activities performed by customers on the portal and reports on Customer activities with Trust services, such as statistics on subscriptions performed.
14. Personal data of the applicant for the position in the personnel selection competition announced by LVRTC- Name, surname, gender, date of birth, contact details, work experience, education (including courses and certificates), language skills and other information provided by the applicant to LVRTC to ensure the conduct of the personnel selection competition and to protect its legal interests as far as related with staff selection.
2. To ensure the development of services:
3. For the prevention or detection of criminal offenses related to the protection of LVRTC property and protection of vital interests of persons, including life and health, as well as the control of access to LVRTC facilities.
5. For the provision of information to public administration institutions and subjects of operational activities in the cases and to the extent specified in external laws and regulations.
6. To fulfill the obligations specified in laws and regulations and to ensure the realization of the legal interests of LVRTC.
7. To ensure the course of the personnel selection competition for the specific vacancy
8. For other specific purposes, of which the data subject is informed at the time he or she provides the relevant data to LVRTC.