Risk management at the LVRTC comprises a set of measures that ensure regular risk identification and analysis and identification and introduction of risk management measures to mitigate the risk or its impact on the achievement of LVRTC objectives, as well as effective performance of tasks and functions.
Risk management is one of the key elements for the development of LVRTC services, operational compliance and continuity, reputation protection, decision-making, and business planning and management.
Planned strategic objectives for LVRTC risk management
- Ensure centralized risk management at LVRTC
- Ensure common understanding about the risk management system
- Ensure that any risks that may affect investment results are always considered during strategic decision-making processes
- Increase the individual contribution of each employee in improving the efficiency of LVRTC by performing their daily activities duly considering potential risks
- Ensure effective risk management in project management
- Build confidence concerning achievement of LVRTC objectives by ensuring compliance with the principles of equality, participation, transparency, accountability and fairness
- Promote good LVRTC image