Customer Service Standard
Mission: To provide and develop information and communication technology infrastructure and services of high availability, integrity and security, strengthening effective public administration and security, and contributing to economic growth.
Vision: A secure, powerful and inclusive digital Latvia. What used to be impossible is now digital.
Customer service employees respect company values
Responsibility / Taking responsibility for what is entrusted to us.
We are trusted with the functionality, security and sustainability of digital Latvia. This trust is guaranteed by a team of knowledgeable, dedicated and responsible professionals.
Development / Looking forward with confidence.
Curiosity, creative fervour and a drive for excellence! We learn from the best and work to make the best learn from us. Every day is a new opportunity to develop yourself, your skills and your knowledge.
Openness / With an open mind.
Humans create and manage technology to serve people. Our team is inclusive, each of us is unique, and we are all united by loyalty and a common goal.
– has a positive, solution-oriented attitude towards the customer and the work they do;
– understands the customer’s needs, finds and offers the best solution for the customer;
– observes the generally accepted norms of ethics and behaviour in society;
– provides support only within the scope of their competence;
– in matters outside their expertise, they recruit staff of appropriate competence;
– informs the customer of the time needed to prepare the information requested, if it is not possible to reply immediately;
– in the event of a refusal to provide support or a service, informs the customer, stating the reason and the grounds for the refusal;
– provides support and services in accordance with the requirements of the laws and regulations;
– does not solicit or accept gifts, material gratuities, offers of hospitality or other material benefits in return for their support and services.
For a successful cooperation, we ask our customers to adhere to the following principles:
– get acquainted with the information published on the LVRTC service provision websites about the services, their acquisition and usage conditions;
– familiarise themselves with the requirements laid down in laws and regulations, if necessary;
– provide only truthful information;
– treat LVRTC employees with respect;
– adhere to the generally accepted norms of ethics and behaviour in society;
– comply with the procedures for face-to-face service by making an appointment, arriving at the appointed time or giving advance notice of lateness or non-appearance.
II. Communication and communication channels
eParaksts customer service line – 67108787.
To ensure quality control, all conversations are recorded.
Mail – Zemitāna iela 9 k-3, Riga, Latvia, LV-1012;
National Uniform Electronic Address (e-address) – Latvian State Radio and Television Centre.
III. Opening hours and response times
– on working days 9.00 to 18.00;
– outside working hours, including weekends and public holidays – please use the virtual assistant, call or write to eparaksts.lv;
– suspension and cancellation of trust and electronic identification services is available 24 hours a day on the eparaksts.lv portal or by calling the customer service line 67108787.
Customer applications are processed within 1 working day.
If the customer sends the application outside working hours, processing starts on the next working day.
IV. Surveys and feedback
LVRTC conducts a customer satisfaction survey at least once a year, inviting everyone to rate their satisfaction with the services and service provided.
We would be grateful if you could provide us with verbal or written feedback on the service you have received and the quality of our customer service. Feedback can be provided:
– by sending a letter to the state official electronic address;
– by post to Zemitāna iela 9 k-3, Riga, Latvia, LV-1012;
– by calling +371 67108787;
– by customer surveys and studies.
LVRTC classifies customer complaints and feedback as follows:
– Complaint about the service;
– Complaint about customer service.