- To continually improve the company’s energy efficiency, specifying indicative (long-term) and cumulative (annual) energy saving targets;
- To provide the necessary information and resources for the attainment of set goals;
- To ensure compatibility with the requirements of laws and regulations and other external requirements that are applicable in relation to the organisation in the realm of energy usage, energy consumption and energy efficiency;
- To promote the buying of products and services that ensure improvement of the energy efficiency of LVRTC;
- To document energy consumption indicators in a targeted manner, in order to regularly evaluate the progress of energy efficiency measures;
- To systematically improve the knowledge and qualifications of LVRTC employees in order to attain set energy efficiency targets.
Every employee undertakes:
- To understand how to influence the company’s energy efficiency measures and thus participate in the implementation of the Policy;
- To provide information about ways of saving energy;
- To buy energy efficient materials, technologies and equipment;
- To only switch on equipment when it is required for work and to switch it off when it is no longer required for work;
- To save heat in the winter (not to leave windows and doors open) and coolness in summer (not to open windows, using an air conditioner);
- When leaving a room, to always switch off unnecessary lighting;
- At the end of the business day, to reduce the temperature mode settings of adjustable sources of thermal energy (heating).