OPTICAL NETWORK IN RIGA
Optical network in Riga is covering the administrative and historical centre of Riga and is embedded in the municipal drainage. It has an overall length of 160 km.
Customer benefits when leasing the LVRTC infrastructure:
- Optical cables G.652.D and G.655.D;
- Long-term and short-term lease of the dark optical fibre;
- Data transmission, guaranteed rate: 1–10 GB/s Ethernet L2, L3, synchronous Ethernet, E1/T1, E3/T3, STM1-STM64, CWDM, DWDM;
- Objects with a guaranteed electricity supply for placement of reinforcing equipment along the main roads;
- Open type network — available to any operator;
- Outlet to Latvian central communication unit — Zaķusala TV tower;
- Emergency service.