ISSUE OF TECHNICAL PROVISIONS
For the preparation of building design the designer or the commissioning authority need to receive the LVRTC technical provisions. If the project territory is located in the LVRTC EST protection zone or the project is intended to connect to the LVRTC EST or its crossings, the LVRTC technical provisions will determine requirements for performance of works and technical solutions for protection of the electronic communications networks.
The application regarding request of technical provisions in free form must be sent to the e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enclose with the application for technical provisions:
1) information regarding the construction intention;
2) visual information regarding the intended construction;
3) the property supporting documents;
4) power of attorney for the design works (if any);
5) the technical provisions issued by other holders of engineering communications (if any).
In the case of inadequacy of information the technical provisions will not be issued.
The Technical provisions prepared by LVRTC– a file signed electronically in edoc format, not later than within 15 working days, will be sent to the applicant to the specified email address.
Information about the service and the submission of applications: