Additional services available for existing and potential data center customers:
- “Remote hands” – use of qualified LVRTC technical staff resources for carrying out visual inspection, checking of customer’s equipment, and assisting in solving troubleshooting situations.
- visual inspection of screens and light indicators of the equipment;
- inspection and reposition of connection wire connection port numbers;
- restarting of the equipment, installation and dismantling of simple devices;
- replacement of damaged simple modular components of the equipment.
- “Smart hands” - use of qualified LVRTC technical staff resources for carrying out complex/complicated works for customer’s equipment placed in data center – installation, configuration of equipment
- replacement of damaged parts of the equipment;
- creation of software, hardware and equipment settings;
- installation of equipment;
- analysis of equipment performance;
- testing services;
- creation and dismantling of complex solutions.
- Storage of customer’s equipment - opportunity for customers to store equipment in the premises of LVRTC before they are installed in the data center.